Monday, November 17, 2008

Ruby Tuesday 11-18

Don't question why she needs to be so free
She'll tell you it's the only way to be
She just can't be chained 
To a life where nothing's gained
And nothing's lost
At such a cost...
Time for a Ruby Update.

Ruby had her first kennel experience, first (and hopefully last) surgery, and first real encounter with wildlife in the last few weeks. 
She got to go to the Micanopy Animal Hospital when I went to Indiana on a work trip. She seemed to enjoy it, but was glad to come home. We forgot Vernon, her pink octopus, but he was in bad condition so I just bought a new one. 
Ruby's spay went well, she milked it for everything she could, whining, caring on and only eating out of my hand. But the next day she was fine and I had to go to work so she would stop playing. 
Her first encounter with real wildlife was an armadillo in the backyard. she cornered it under the dog house and didn't know WHAT to do with it. 

Her favorite game right now is sitting on the couch, dropping
 her toys and chewies on the floor and barking at me to pick them up. She is a two year old! 
Not a great picture of me, but I love the expression on her face!

No comments: